Why your business needs a social marketing plan.
Social media marketing has been ‘big news’ for years, and ignoring the impact of social media is no longer an option for small businesses. It has become a critical factor in not only widening your network of new prospects, but SEO as well. Social signals have a clear affect on search rankings, and consumers research products and services on multiple networks.
But while social media marketing presents great opportunity, the reality is that few businesses use it correctly. The result is social media becomes just a drain of your companies time and resources with little tangible return on investment.
Why businesses need a social media marketing plan.
There are many ways that large and small businesses can benefit from a coordinated social media marketing plan:
- Improved branding and name recognition with a wide reach that is much less costly than traditional advertising.
- Customer retention is encouraged with a strong social media presence, and more opportunity for personal contact.
- Greater opportunity of word-of-mouth referrals that can drive additional traffic to your website.
- Social signals improve search engine rankings in most major search engines.
- Social media marketing can be used as customer support platform, and reinforce your reputation while prospects are making buying decisions.
Spend less time getting better results.
- Identify the networks that will provide the best results for your business.
- Automate tasks that allow you to schedule posts and share on multiple platforms.
- Integrate your social networks with other digital marketing efforts (website, email, ad campaigns, etc.)
Small and mid-sized businesses are often strapped for time and resources to maintain an effective social media marketing plan. We help companies focus on the best networks, and assist in automating the process. This results in less time and money managing your networks, and better results from your efforts.